ASP power equipment takes you further
ASP is deeply rooted in space industry. This is where our long-term experience originates from and has strengthened the company’s competence profile over time. We provide our customers with individual and specialised DC/DC converters, Instrument Power Units (IPU), Power Control and Distribution Units (PCDU), Electronic Power Conditioner (EPC) as well as Propulsion Power Units (PPU) for high-voltage applications according to ECSS standards.
In many cases ASP power equipment has digital electronic (also including FPGA) on board in order to support the interaction with board computers. We face challenging customer requirements for size, weight, efficiency and reliability thus providing cutting-edge solutions. A unique product family offers ITAR free converter technology at state of the art efficiency levels. No matter, whether ASP’s power equipment is part of scientific missions, navigation satellite or commercial telecommunication services: ASP space hardware features flight heritage in European and other international satellites for many years.
Our wide range of products in space comprises:
- High power amplifiers for radar and communication satellites
- High voltage power supplies for micro-propulsion systems
- Power control units (PCUs) for primary power systems
- Low voltage DC/DC converters
- Electronic power conditioners (EPCs) for SSPAs
- DC/AC inverters for AC-power distribution