Power supplies for satellite payloads are as unique as the instruments they power.
- Does your instrument require numerous well-defined voltages, or particularly high currents of 50 amps and more?
- Do you operate a beam source at several kilovolts, or does your imager’s calibration function require highly accurate current sources?
- Are you severely limited by installation space or weight requirements?
- Does your mission expect the highest radiation requirements or are you dealing with extreme temperatures?
- Are you looking for a viable and solid compromise to higher volume production for a constellation?
We identify the technology that guarantees to make your mission a success. In doing so, we draw from an almost infinite repertoire of solutions, innovations and possibilities.
Unterkategorie AuswählenSatellite Payload